The Joondalup Community Arts Association is run by a group of dedicated volunteers who have been elected by the members to the executive committee. They are as follows:
We welcome your suggestions on all matters that relate to the JCAA and the management of the blend(er) gallery and workshop. Please send us your ideas by email to email@example.com or face-to-face with one of our board members. You can also submit your ideas by leaving a comment at the bottom of this web page.
To get you thinking about it, here are some topics you may want to consider:
- Exhibitions – What would you like to see?
- Workshops / Classes
- Socializing – events, times
- Partners – commercial, educational, groups
- Community Service – volunteer support, how can we help the local community, grants, scholarships, etc.
- The Gallery – Desired hours, improvements, etc.
We are happy to receive your ideas and to discuss them at our committee meetings. Bear in mind that we are self-funded so be sure to give us ideas on ways to cover our costs.